SBA Loan Funds Control
Find Expertly Delivered Loan Funds Control Services
From the largest projects to the smaller scale, loans are the driving force that makes them possible. However, with loan issuance comes the risk that the lender might not see a return on investment. With SBA Loan Funds Control services from Moran Consultants, lenders can trust that an experienced construction consultant is on their side throughout the process. We monitor each project to ensure that work, documentation, and disbursements are carried out properly and on time. Learn about the many ways Moran Consultants keeps lenders informed on their investments with SBA Loan Funds Control services.
Our consultants work closely with contractors, subcontractors, and vendors to keep you up to date on the status of the project. Our SBA Loan Funds Control services offer lenders insight into how funds are being allocated with comprehensive reports. Additionally, our consultants manage accounting records and logs in accordance with lender requirements and obtain approval from the lender for fund disbursements. Each of these processes helps to safeguard our clients’ investments. If you are a lender seeking SBA Loan Funds Control, view a full list of our services below.
- Completion of document and cost reviews as well as monthly monitoring reports inclusive of documentation requirements defined by SBA SOP 50 10 5 (I).
- Document and log financial information from the prime contractor, subcontractors, and vendors as applicable for monthly funds disbursements.
- Verify that the requested amounts are acceptable based on the professional of record’s certification, review of previous applications, review of current applications, and review of work completed on site.
- Review the contractor-generated vendor payee list, obtain owner approval of the recommended funds to be released, request funds to be transferred from the lender to an Moran Consultants account, then disburse funds to the prime contractor, subcontractors, and vendors as applicable.
- Review and log all conditional and unconditional lien waivers provided by the contractor as a condition of funds release.
- Maintain all accounting records and logs in accordance with lender requirements as well as applicable accounting guidelines.
Are You a Lender in Need of SBA Loan Fund Control Services?
Our construction consultants have extensive experience providing SBA Loan Fund Control services for lenders. We have the knowledge, acumen, and expertise to help lenders manage their investments more effectively. Let us work with you to safeguard your investment and facilitate its management. Call us at 866-545-3350 or contact us online to learn more about our SBA Loan Fund Control services.